Previously, I was a Senior Research Associate (senior postdoc) working in the Granule Project. From 2020 to 2022, I have been a Research Associate (RA) and Assistant Supervisor at Imperial College London in the Functional Programming group and Visiting Researcher at University of Kent. From 2017 and 2020 I have been an RA at University of Kent working Weak Memory Concurrency.
I did my Ph.D. at ITU Copenhagen (Denmark) in 2016 on Denotational Semantics in Synthetic Guarded Domain Theory. I also spent six months of my Ph.D. at Aarhus University within the Logic and Semantics Group.
I have a M.Sc. with full honors (cum laude) in Theoretical Computer Science and a B.Sc. in Computer Science from Università degli Studi di Udine (Italy).
I am interested in semantics of programming languages, functional programming, recursion schemes, category theory, mathematical logic and type theory.
I am looking for a PhD student to work on topics which include, but not limited to, category theory, type theory and functional programming.
Take a look at this page for more info.
If you’re interested please reach out to me!
- September 2023: Riccardo Bianchini visits the Granule Project
- September 2023: Dr. Laura Titolo (NASA Formal Methods, Langley USA) visits the PLAS group.
- July 2023: I am co-supervising Victoria Vollmer together with Dominic Orchard. Her thesis focusses on multicategories for linear type theories.
- February 2023: JFP Submission “Full Abstraction for Free” with Nick Wu.
- January 2023: PhD scholarships available at the School of Computing
See full list of publications here.
I contribute to nCatLab by maintaining the following pages
Buy Me a Gift
If you fell like you want to buy me a gift here’s my Amazon’s wish list :)